This is the second part in the 'Website Monitoring 101' series in which we are going to move away from the basics of ‘website monitoring’ to start looking at how you utilize this.
If you have not done so, it is recommended you read over Website Monitoring 101 - Part I first.
Advantages of Website Monitoring
A Website that is frequently inaccessible is likely to destroy customer loyalty and lose business. Ensuring that all of the elements of a Website are functioning properly is critical to maximizing your company's Web investment. A good vendor offers several advantages:
- 24x7 monitoring of all key areas of Website and Web applications
- Quick and accurate notification of problem when it occurs notification
- Web-based real-time reporting of historical data
- Easy setup and immediate results, with no software or hardware to maintain
- Multiple Internet location monitoring for a holistic view of end-to-end connectivity for geographically distributed users
- An accurate view from the end-user perspective
In this part, we have moved beyond looking at the ‘advantages’ widely known aspects of successful website monitoring.
1. Website Performance Monitoring
2. Web Page Monitoring
3. Site Monitoring Software